Tuesday, July 25, 2023

It Is My Job to Know Things

 

A humble but beautiful weed in my garden

 
It is my job to know things. It is not my job to fix those things.

They cannot BE FIXED until the end of the age, assuming that such eschatology is even correct. G-d gives Humankind leave to run rampage until then, to do whatever is in their darkened hearts to do, which is mostly bad.

If gnashing my teeth, such as I have left, continually for the rest of my life would give compensation to G-d for the evils of having to bear Homo Sapiens in His sight, I would. Instead, what I feel constantly is the message, "do your work." Fertilize your plants. Cut down the weeds on the path to the compost pile. Make sticks for your tomato plants. Realize how things are and that you cannot affect them. No one made you king of Earth or responsible for it. Do your work.

What's always fun is realizing that your "cultural allies" are also operating under deception, just different deceptions than the Wokies. They are also preferring what they want to G-d's truth. I say they are allies and they are, at least they believe in the Ten Commandments, most of them. Most of them also believe in the Trinity, which is pagan idolatry which was clearly contradicted in the Torah. Something I heard loud and clear, but too few others did:

Hear, O Israel: The Lord your G-d, The Lord is One.

Not three-in-one or any of that other horse shit. Clearly, or G-d would have told us otherwise in the Torah, believing that a human being is also G-d is idolatry. No man was ever G-d: G-d ALONE is G-d. Many others believe in heathenishness like the idea that Mary has special status and can intercede with G-d on behalf of mortals.

EVERYONE STANDS OR FALLS INDIVIDUALLY TO G-D ALONE.

If you want to get right with the Lord, stop sinning, obey the commandments, pray to HIM for assistance, and if you do so in sincerity you will get it. No shortcuts and no intercessors needed. G-d Himself hears your prayers if you are sincere. Even if you are a terrible sinner, if you repent of it sincerely He will hear you. You don't need Mary, or St. Francis, or any human at all. Not Jesus either.

If you ever want to know what it is like to feel completely alone, imagine that no one at all whatsoever agrees with you on anything that really matters. I don't just think these things I KNOW these things, and no one else agrees. No man was G-d; I know that because G-d said it. No man is holy, only G-d; I know that because G-d said it. So don't pray in any way shape or form to HUMAN BEINGS, it is idolatry. Do not represent human beings as holy: we humans have a million million metric BUTT-TONS of things we should be apologizing to G-d for instead of putting halos on HUMAN heads. It is IDOLATRY. Do not plan human laws that violate the COMMANDMENTS of G-d.

And on and on. I know these things because I can understand simple English and I read what He said on Mt. Sinai and afterwards and I can think. And thanks be to the Lord, I can know things. 

And every time I lament the fact that I am completely spiritually alone except for the company of G-d, I slap myself in the head. I am allowed to know, I have been given the grace to know. Never lament THAT. Be infinitely grateful for that. That's my job, along with cutting weeds and fertiizing plants and feeding cats. To know.

To DO anything about it beyond keeping the Commandments myself is not my job. That's outside my job description.

I must keep the Commandments or suffer the consequences, which is reasonably easy because I want to keep them. I gotta do stuff to keep myself going and to prepare for the future. I gotta do dishes and feed stray cats because I gotta do the first and mercy and love dictates the second. I gotta garden. I gotta carry out the poop (I use a "composting toilet," which is a fancy way of saying a lined bucket and a compost pile.) I gotta cook and clean.

I gotta know things and deal with knowing them. It's not actually very hard.

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment