Tuesday, March 12, 2024

Something Awful

 Something truly awful is about to happen. I can feel it. I have been right about such things before.

My initial reaction was, they are gonna *ss*ss*n*te Trump, and they may well do. You don't need to see much of the future to think that's a likely outcome.

The problem is, I am not at all convinced that that's actually it, that it is not something much much worse.

Nobody would be happier than I to be proved the fool: indeed all men are fools so I am in good company. But when it's like this, I am not usually wrong. Something bad is coming. I pray to heaven above that I am just a dumb old fool who sees things that aren't there. Please G-d let it be that.

Because the alternative, that I'm right, means something really awful is coming.


Hell's mouth opens, sucking in all that it may.

No comments:

Post a Comment